Edna Mukurazhizha: Woman Excel Founder
Edna is the Founding Director of Woman Excel an organisation that seeks to empower women to break out of mediocrity to greatness. She holds a Masters in Business Administration (Graduate School of Management), BSc Honours in Economics (University of Zimbabwe) and Bank Credit Management Diploma (Damelin Schoool of Management). She has been in the financial services sector for over 18 years and is currently the Managing Director at WEDB Financial Services. Her career began as a Graduate Trainee with ZB Bank in 1998. She then moved to African Banking Corporation in 2001 as an Account Relationship Manager. As a Banker she has managed to develop profitable relationships for the Banks she has been with. In 2004 she moved to Zimbabwe Allied Banking Group to set up Asset Finance. She left ZABG in 2010 as General Manager and successfully set up Asset Finance at BancABC 2010 and during her tenure had the largest market share. As Country Head Asset Finance Edna represented BancABC at National Association Secondary School Head i.e. all the Government & Mission Schools in Zimbabwe for 2 years first year was Guest of Honour. She also represented BancABC at CHIZS Conference all the Private Schools in Zimbabwe and finally she represented BancABC at various schools as Guest of Honour.
- CEO GLOBAL Finalist: Africa’s most Influential Women in Business and Government
- ZNCC Winner: Banking and Finance Category of the Women in Enterprise Award 2017
- Megafest Award: Zimbabwe Top Female Manager of the year 2014 – February 2015
- Megafest Award: Zimbabwe Top Outstanding Leader of the Year – November 2014
- ZNCC Women in Enterprise Award: 1st Runner up – September 2014
Summary of Achievements
- Master’s in Business Administration at the Graduate School of Management and graduated in 2004 & Bachelor of Science Honors Degree in Economics.
- Management Leadership Development Program at University of Stellenbosch 2013.
- Launched Woman Excel, an organisation that seeks to empower women to break out of mediocrity to greatness.
- Have written a book ―You have all it takes Woman Excel to inspire and empower women not to remain at the same level but excel in every area of their lives because the seed of greatness on the inside of them.
- Throughout her career, she has promoted women and encouraged them to pursue degrees & training that helps them to excel.
- Started a scholarship program that is currently paying for 40 students from disadvantaged families.
Here for you
Call us 24/7. We are there for your support.
A platform for women in the marketplace wherein ideas are exchanged.
Where to find us
46 Kwame Nkrumah, Suite 21 Westminster Court, Harare, Zimbabwe.